Thursday, July 5, 2007

A night at Poppy before i leave .

Taking pictures in poppyyy .


Me and my friends in Poppy . hahah Cheers !



From left to right : lilian , me , tapah and judeee . *Cheerss*



Tipsy ? drunk ? dont knowww ... hahahah


Nellyyy my brotherrr . hahahha =) CHEERSS !


A picture with another lenglui . hahahha =)



ANOTHER PICTURE WITH THE GURLS AGAIN ?!



Just wanna take a picture with my Cousin but everybody SELIT innn . hahahah =) anyway its okiee .


Yooo Merv man , Cheersss .


Vicotrr john and mee , taking picture when we are tipsyyy . hahaha


A picture with Lilian the LENGLUI ! ahahha =)



A picture with the gurls in Poppy ..


Happy birthday Priscilla . Thanks for inviting me thoo .


MinHsern my Sifuu for foosball ! hahah Thanks man .

A Picture with Lilian again ! =))

No comments: